Donna Schmidt and Rhonda Erb help others organize their lives with their business "Heart of the Matter". Here, the professional organizers are sharing their tips on starting your morning off right with 100 Huntley co-host Tanner Keith.
Routines are important for everyone in the family. Think through what you can do the night before to avoid the stress in the morning. Sit down and have a family meeting to decide what things can be done the night before. Come up with a list, example:
- Papers that need to be signed
- place important items in your backpack the night before
- Prepare as much as your lunch that you can
- set out your breakfast the night before.
- set out your clothes the night before
The evening routine starts the moment the kids come home from school. Once you get into these routines, you will find the mornings become a lot more enjoyable!