This video went viral on YouTube leading into Mother's Day weekend. They created a fake job and posted it online.
They held real interviews for the Director of Operations which requires the following:
- Constantly on your feet for 135-unlimited hours
- No breaks
- You can only have lunch when the associate is finished eating their lunch
- Excellent negotiation and interpersonal skills
- A degree in medicine, finance and the culinary arts
- Must be able to wear multiple hats
- The associate needs constant attention
- Sometimes you would have to stay up with an associate throughout the night
- Must be able to work in a chaotic environment
- Must give up your personal life
- No vacation
- Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, the workload goes up
- No time to sleep
- 365 days a year.
- The meaningful connections you make the the feeling your get from helping your associate is immeasurable
- No pay.
Billions of people around the world hold this position today and they meat every requirement. Thanks Mom!